Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Message books

I will be sending home message books from today, which I will write in if your child has any accidents, if they have not eaten much, etc.

As many children attend after school clubs, and do not see myself at the end of the day I would like to ensure that messages do get passed on.

I will only write in the books if information needs to be passed on, if your child has had no incidents/accidents, etc then I will not write in these books.

These books are also a way of communication information from home, for example if someone different will collect your child, if they have been unwell the previous night, etc again so that if you do not see me to tell me I can read it and am aware of such things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Maths Focus

               This week´s maths focus is:                 Measuring lengths and heights           h...